A Healthy America
A Healthy America brings together the unrivaled expertise of the Institute of Medicine, part of the National Academy of Sciences and the world’s most respected independent voice on matters of health, with The Public Good Projects, a new non-profit founded by former HBO executive John Hoffman. Mr. Hoffman is the executive producer of the groundbreaking and Emmy Award-winning HBO public health campaigns Addiction, The Alzheimer’s Project, and The Weight of the Nation.
Among those speaking about A Healthy America will be:
- Harvey Fineberg, President, Institute of Medicine
- Faith Mitchell, President and CEO, Grantmakers In Health
- John Hoffman, Founder and CEO, The Public Good Projects
- Caya Lewis, Counselor to Secretary Sebelius for Science and Public Health, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Tony Iton, Senior Vice President of Healthy Communities, The California Endowment
- Gayle Ober, Executive Director, The George Family Foundation
- Susannah Fox, Associate Director, Digital Strategy, Pew Research Center
A summary of Susannah’s remarks is now online.